Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Peek Inside my Cookbook

It's not easy for me to share recipes.  But every so once and a while I let some of my friends in on my specialties.  Try this one at home, the kids will LOVE it!

1 packet of ramen noodles (chicken, shrimp, whatever)
cut up salami (slice it, chunk it, whatever)
1 can of diced carrots (but not the whole thing, don't want to freak them out!)
spicy sauce (whatever you have in your fridge)

Bring water to a boil, add the noodles, let simmer for about 2 minutes then add that yummy packet that comes with the ramen.  Stir.  Add the salami, the carrots (be careful, not all!), and spicy sauce to taste.  Voila, a meal fit for a king!

Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iTunes, search for Kolsimcha, buy the album "Noah", if you wish.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks for reading :-)